Sunday, October 18, 2009

Through the bathroom window + Thugby

No matter what it says at the top of this blog, this was snapped through my bathroom window this morning, Monday 19th October. Of course this was just the start and there were many permutations of weather to be experienced later.

The Hindu New Year kicks off tonight which reminds me that the Thugby World Cup kicks off in 2011 and apparently the RU don't have enough money to finance it. Lovely, unlucky ratepayers in Auckland City will not only cough up for Eden Park but also 'contribute' to Party Central. Talk about having a shark bite you on both legs!

How about each ratepayer calculating an amount, random works for me, to deduct from their rates?

1 comment:

cherbrow said...

Lovely sunrise. You were up before me. It was the sun on the lawn I captured via camera.

And yes the sun has gone now and ...wait! Rain clouds appear!